Friday, March 15, 2013
- Pacific Ocean is the biggest body of water on earth.
- In fact it covers the entire sphere of earth from one side.
- This vastness of the ocean becomes very frightening .
- It also speaks of the courage of the mariners that have traveled across it.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
- The train journey across Canada is considered by many to be a great journey.
- It enters into many " Things to do before you die" lists.
- It crosses numerous giant and small lakes, and also crosses the high Rocky Mountains.
- Its a journey of a lifetime.
Monday, March 11, 2013
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Saturday, March 9, 2013
- This town was disovered by archaeologists.
- It contains a magnificent ancient theatre and temples and a whole city .
- It is believes that there was a giant temple of Artemis here.
- It was a Greek/Roman which now lies in the boundaries of modern day Turkey.